Monday, May 01, 2006

Don't forget about Inspiration...it is a good resource for both kids and teachers. There are great templates in it that can easily be used in a classroom. Kids often complain they don't like it, but I found this is a result of not really knowing how to use it. I used it in my ASP classes and hooked up one of the projectors. The students and I went through and created a web brainstorming together so they could see how to use it, and then I showed them the outline feature...they were amazed, and started using it on their next paper. It has easy templates to use, and is user friendly.

There are so many features on Inspiration, from resumes to critical thinking, and more...it's on almost every computer on campus - see H. Mundhal, E. Wilson, K. Poulin, or J. Shaffer

No comments: